Procurement Executive APPLY NOW
We at UglyFood! Are expanding our team, and we are looking for like-minded people to grow our brand. We operate in the business of changing people’s lives and behavior when it comes to how they approach their grocery needs.
As we are a young team, we are looking for candidates with passion, enthusiasm, and drive to help us grow. We are not your typical employer and we entrust your capability as we view every staff member as a human asset.
What to Expect
As a Procurement Executive at our company, you will be responsible for both daily procurement and inventory planning. Ensure supply of inventory is in place to satisfy business requirements while meeting key deliverables in terms of availability, shrinkage and inventory holding.
Effective communication is extremely important for this role. Maintaining relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to support daily work flow efficiency and other ad-hoc projects assigned to improve processes. This role is based in Singapore and reporting to the Head of Commercial.
- Develop the consensus forecast based on statistical forecast and sales & marketing activities (new launches, promotions and delisting).
- Define order volumes based on adjusted aggregated store demand, available inventory and sell-out rate.
- Develop near-term strategy of effective supply chain management for perishable products (fresh and short shelf-life).
- Create near term demand forecast by taking into account fluctuations (shipment, promotional plan and seasonality)
- Physical count reconciliation and daily procurement of goods
- Analyzing data to draw insights and share findings to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyze and highlight business risk and opportunity to stakeholders and jointly propose appropriate mitigation plans.
- Build Item Master and maintain the integrity of product information.
- Work cross functionally with Category, Marketing, Finance, Product and Operations teams to deliver strategic projects optimizing efficiency in enhancing overall customer experience.
- Passionate in the groceries industry with general interest in the e-commerce space
- Proficient in Excel and Google sheets
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative, be resourceful and has strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and at the same time as an enthusiastic team player
- Detail-oriented with high accuracy and effective time management
- Take great interest in illustrating data, drawing insights and summarize the compelling outputs to drive change
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and variations in daily routines
- Fresh Grads are welcome to apply!